2010 North American Car of the Year Candidates Announced

2010 Kia Forte: a potential winner!

2010 Kia Forte: a potential winner!

I love Car of the Year awards. I love analyzing the candidates and then picking on the winners.

Earlier this week we shared the candidates for the 2010 European Car of the Year Award, which revealed a little gem I hadn’t heard of before called the Skoda Yeti. I hope it wins!

On our side of the Atlantic, I’m excited to read through the candidates for the 2010 North American Car and Truck of the Year awards. The list is proof that the line between cars and trucks is blurring, because the Subaru Outback is in the truck category. Hmmm.

For this list, only vehicles that are all-new or substantially redesigned are eligible. The fact that the Toyota 4Runner shows up is great news for Toyota fans: a redesign is coming by early 2010!

Here are the candidates for the 2010 North American Car of the Year:

And here are the 2010 North American Truck of the year candidates:

If I were handing out the awards, my choice for Car of the Year would be the Kia Forte. That even surprises me, but I’m digging the economical, great-looking, feature-packed, low-priced option this year.

On the truck side, I’m going with the Ford Transit Connect, especially with the future option of it being the perfect family hauler. That is, unless the new Toyota 4Runner absolutely blows me away!

What car and truck would you pick to win the coveted North American Car of the Year Award?

-tgriffith





Related posts:



Related posts:



Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий