Tata Nano: Coming to the U.S.A.!

tata-nanoSo I was browsing the world of auto news this weekend, just seeing if anything struck my fancy, when I read that the world’s least expensive car, the infamous Tata Nano, could be coming to America in about two years.

If I would have been told a supermodel was coming to my house for a romantic dinner, my heart would have skipped the same number of beats as it did reading this news. It just isn’t supposed to happen. This is monumental.

This is the car once deemed so cheap it would never meet rigid U.S. emission and crash standards. This is the same car many have written off as a third-world solution to a problem more advanced societies don’t have. This is the car that has been mocked as much as it’s been called an innovation of cheapness…

And it could be sold at Jaguar dealerships. A car that makes Kias look expensive, with its base price of just $2,500, could be sold alongside $100,000 supercharged sports cars.  Friends, you might want to head to your bomb shelters; the apocalypse could be here.

When the Tata Nano arrives in the U.S., will it be shunned or will it change the way America commutes? My money’s on the latter. Let’s just hope it doesn’t become an all-new Saturn Nano.

-tgriffith



Related posts:



Related posts:



Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий